Elle's Studio: February Kit & New Releases!




Hi Friends!

 It's New Release time at Elle's Studio!!! Yay! 

I am SO excited to be sharing the fabulous new  February Kit & Add Ons with you!
This month's kit is just divine!!!!
Take a peak......

- February Kit -



Could this be any more awesome?!! The colours are everything!
And if you love embellishments,
then the Add Ons will make you swoon......

Cork, veneers and rainbow puffy hearts! La la LOVE them all! 
And don't forget the awesome Icon Printables and February Cut Files too....



February is Fantastic!
Shop ALL these gorgeous products in the Elle's Studio Shop HERE

Wanna see my first creations with this fabulous kit?

Here's what I've created so far....

"5 Is The New Cool"


Oh.my.heart!!!
This kid melts me everytime! So Mr.Cool for sure!
I have used a simple grid design, and layered each quadrant with lots of the February Kit 3 x 4 cards.
Each one is embellished with a mix of either Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers, Veneers, & Cork Speech Bubbles and then stamped with the Icon Stamp set. SO awesome! 
Here's a closer look for you..... 



You'll spy that I add tissue paper & cotton thread from my stash, as well as sewing machine stitch the  quadrant for just a touch of texture on my cool boy page! Adding a lil 'edge' so to speak!
The base paper is that incredible woodgrain pattern paper from the Live Laugh Love collection - you can get it in the store HERE


Not a fan of your own handwriting? Me either... lol! 
(they come in quite a few colours too!) 
Here's one last close up for you....


Those layers are awesome, huh?! Loving this kit to pieces already!!!

And it suits more than just the boys.....
Here's my second layout, 

"Kind"


Gasp! So girly and pretty!!!
This time I have used the warmer tones, and made a feature of the Kind Acrylic & those Puffy Heart Stickers! 


The Elle's Studio Acrylics are always a firm favourite of mine & that title is no exception - SO good!


And those Cork Speech Bubbles are really something too!


I have used the Live Laugh Love 6 x 6 Paper Stack with this layout as it coordinates beautifully with the February Kit!
You stole my heart, indeed! 
I think I may need a lifetime supply of those hearts (Shapes & Dots Puffy Stickers)
So much awesomeness this month!
As you can see, February is just the BEST!!! 

I hope I have inspired you today! 
You can shop ALL these fabulous products in the Elle's Studio Shop HERE
& you'll save $$$ if you get a subsrciption too!

See more from me on the Elle's Studio blog soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment