Paper Issues: October Free File Friday #1




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues inspiration with this month's edition of 


For this round, we want to see your Paper Issues cut file projects that feature leaves!
Yay!

Here's what I have created for this challenge....

"Thankful"


Nawww! So much to be Thankful for, indeed!
How sweet are my two in the Autumn leaves together?! Love it!
You'll spy the gorgeous Simple Stories Vintage Blessings collection and a very different take on the cut files!
Yep, I've finally broken out the elusive Sketch Pens! 
The file I have used is...



Cool, huh?!
I used the orange pen, and then hand coloured the leaves with Shimmerz Paints Creameez. 
Here's a closer look for you.....


Such a bold and fun way to use those free Paper Issues Cut Files!


And how perfect is Vintage Blessings for all your Fall memories?!!
Those Cardstock Stickers are a must have!!!

Get Simple Stories & all your papercrafting needs in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Hope I have inspired you with my very different take on Free File Friday! 
See more inspirational ideas from our talented team here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment