Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Beautiful Dream




Hi Creative Friends!

 I am SO excited to be sharing my very first Design Team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio
with the gorgeous NEW Bohemian Dream collection! 
This line is so incredibly pretty - I am truly in floral paper heaven!
Here's my gorgeously girly installment.....

"Beautiful Dream"


Oh swoon! This collection is SO divine!!!
For my layout today, I've been totally inspired by Boho dream catchers and the cascading gardens in my photograph.
I start with the reverse side of pattern paper CV-BD001 ABUNDANT, and layer it with 11 x 11" white cardstock.
I have used the Geo Heart Cut File from the Colour Me Happy collection, and backed it with the 6 x 6 Paper Pad floral paper, ABUNDANT. The heart is then supported by blooms and leaves from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA & VELLUM ACCENTS pack, and then embellished with the sentiment CHIPBOARD STICKERS.
The heart is positioned onto that stunning Shimmerz Paints mixed media background, which was created with the packaging technique and lots of tiny brush splatters.  Those super pretty watercolours compliment the DIE CUT blooms perfectly!

Let's take a closer look.......



And I must make mention of those VELLUM butterflies! Aren't they something?!! 
Every element of Bohemian Dream is so exquisitely crafted and timeless in its beauty!


It's no secret that I love #allthefloralthings but Bohemian Dream takes floral prettiness to a whole new level! 
Those watercolour blooms and leaves are incredible!


Even the ENAMEL SHAPES coordinate beautifully!!! Sooooooo gorgeous!
I love how I've encouraged the cascading vines / leaves to lead your eye into my sweet photo.....


Isn't this a lovely photo of my daughter?! 
Such a beautiful memory captured here.
I have double mounted my photo using the 6 x 6 Paper Pad for added impact.
 I am absolutely loving the release of the 6 x 6 Paper Pad - it's perfect for all those smaller details!

To complete my layout, I have used another heart and vines combination to center the design, and provide balance to the page. 
Such a beautiful layout for my daughter's album!

I hope you feel inspired by my page, & are ready to create with Bohemian Dream!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, it means so much!

til  next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment