Paper Issues: Summer Be Thy Working Title!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans! 

Time for one of my absolute favourite challenges at Paper Issues, 


Ok, so I may be a lil biased - 
but my challenge truly is a good one to play along with!

Before we get started, I just want to say,
Omgoodness! You creatives are knocking these titles outta the park!
I am so amazed by all the awesome entries for this challenge last month!
Thankyou so much for playing along!!!

This month's Working Title is super fun, and easy to play;

Create a multi word title that includes the word 'Summer' too!

Ideas: Here Comes Summer, Summer Lovin', Summer Vacay, Best Summer Ever, I Heart Summer! Summer Paradise, Feels Like Summer - you get the picture ;)
There are SO many fabulous Summer themed collections in the store right now too!

Here's my creation, 

"SUMMER MAID"


Oh isn't this the sweetest?!
Summer never looked so pretty! 
I have used the gorgeous Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection, and have created my title with the Feels Like Summer cut file

Here's a closer look for you.......


Such a bold title, and yet so delicate and pretty! Love it! 
And how about that divine embellishment cluster on my photo?

 

Lots of cool stickers and ephemera to adorn my page! 
Wanna know more about that cut file?

The entire Feels Like Summer cut file looks like this....


It's just perfect for this challenge with a few title options here ;)

Before you get started on your project for this challenge, 
take a look at what our talented team has created here!

Now it's your turn! 
 Be sure to Add your projects here in the August Challenge album in our 
Paper Issues {friends & fans} Facebook page to be entered in the draw for a
 Paper Issues Gift Card!
Upload as many NEW projects as you would like for even more chances to win, as each project counts as an extra entry!  
Entries for this and all challenges close on September 3rd and winners announced September 4th.

Need supplies before you get started?

*Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off in the Paper Issues store here*


Thanks so much for visiting!
I can't wait to see what you create!

til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment