Paper Issues: August Sketchy Saturday




Hi Creatives!

It's time to get your sketch on with Paper Issues monthly sketch challenge,


Yay!!! Who doesn't love a good sketch?!
This month's is so cool, here it is.......



Awesome fun!!!

Here's my interpretation, 

"Summer Vacation Vibes"


Oh wow! Love how this turned out!
I have used Pink Paislee's Summer Lights collection for this sweet page!
I have foam mounted my center panel, as well as my colour photograph, to add dimension and interest to my layout. 
Bright colours, contemporary designs, Summer vibes and neon highlights - SO cool!
Here's a closer look...... 


You'll spy a few fussy cut pieces, as well as ephemera, chipboard & 6 x 12 stickers. 
Isn't it all so pretty?!!
Love all the neon & holographic foil pieces in this line.....


Just look at that holographic foil!!! AWEsome!
La la love Summer Lights!

Needing it too? 
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Wanna see what the rest of our talented team has created for this challenge?

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment