Paper Issues: Scraplift Sunday!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with Scraplift Sunday!

Today we're lifting this fabulous layout from the very talented Janet.....


I know, right?! Totally awesome! 
I am kinda enjoying vertical designs again, so I decided to rotate this design. 
Here's what I came up with....

"Happy Memories"


Omgoodness! Could this boy get any cuter?! Such a sweetie! Adore him to no end!
I've used the striking Elle's Studio: Live Laugh Love collection for this scraplift & I am just loving how it turned out!!! 
The bold colours against the white cardstock, as well as the veneers, really make this layout pop! 
So cool! 
Here's a closer view.......


All my heart, indeed! He truly makes us all happy - such a joyful lil man! 
Aren't those veneers just divine? Just look at that scalloped trim!
I should note that the solid black hearts are actually from Bella Blvd. They coordinate perfectly with the Elle's puffy sticker title! 


Lots of cool tabs, paper trims and Bits 'n' Pieces ephemera going on here! 
Can you believe that the all day, everryday is actually a washi sticker from this line too?!!So much awesomeness!!!
Needing some Elle's Studio for your stash? 
Grab it from the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend - Yay!!!


Wanting more inspiration?
See what the rest of team has created for this super fun scraplift here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you liked my take on Janet's fabulous design - I can't wait to see your take on it!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment