Paper Issues: June Notable Quotable




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for another super fun Paper Issues challenge with this month's edition of....


This month's quote is a favourite one of mine!


Naturally, I had to create a pretty page of my sweet girl for this one! 

"Be-YOU-tiful"


Isn't this pretty?!! 
I have dived into my stash of Pink Paislee's, Paige Taylor Evans: Oh My Heart collection and I just love how gorgeously girly it is! That nail polish, the books, tote bag, and pretty shoes are perfect for embellishing this photo, as Miss M embraces being her OWN kind of beautiful, and being herself! Love it!!!
Here's a couple close ups for you.....


How darling is that bow?!! And how about that puffy sticker watch - so adorable!!!
The chipboard stickers with the rose gold finish are just stunning too!


Rose gold features on those sweet heart charms, and specialty paper also! It's all so divine!!!
La la love me some pretty Pink Paislee for my girly girl!

Grab yours in the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll also save 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created here on the Paper Issues blog!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
I really appreciate you stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment