Paper Issues: June New Issue Monday!




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for a new edition of 
New Issue Monday 
at Paper Issues!
This month's issue is:

Friends-aversary


Suggested ideas: There's always a reason to celebrate, so create a project about friendship, wedding, anniversaries, birthdays and more or make a page about your best friend.
I created this page about my children - who are siblings by chance but very much FRIENDS by choice!

"Live Laugh Love"


I love this photo! It really shows the love and safety they feel when connected!
Just divine!
I have used the NEW Elle's Studio: Live Love Laugh line - it's so fresh and fun!!!
Check out that acrylic title! Love all the veneers and washi in this collection too!
Here's a few close ups for you....


Love all those tabs! Such a fun adornment to my photo!


So very sweet! Love it all!
Need Elle's Studio? Grab yours from the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yayyyyyy!!!


Looking for more New Issue inspiration?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you feel inspired by my take on the Friends-avesary issue!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment